top of page
Screenshot 2023-02-23 182232.jpg

Bangkok, Thailand

Developed by Sansiri, one of Thailand’s leading developers, Flo is will be a striking contemporary addition to Bangkok’s popular waterfront district when it is completed in 2025. 


FLO by Sansiri
Somdet Chaopraya Road

All units at Flo By Sansiri are delivered fully fitted with custom-built kitchens and wardrobes, engineering-wood flooring, fitted bathrooms, air conditioners in every room, and white-painted walls throughout. 
There will be extensive resident facilities including a luxury lobby, a creative art space, a garden block, a professionally-equipped gym, a swimming pool, a sky lounge, and a rooftop garden. Car parking spaces will be available to residents, equivalent to a ratio of 38% car parking spaces to residential units.

Project Hightlights

  • Uninterrupted views

  • HKD2,500 psf.

  • 10-minute drive to the CBD

  • Rental Yield Up to 5% p.a.*

  • Rooftop facilities with Chao Phaya Riverview

  • 350M from BTS Khlong San Station

  • Easy access to Icon Siam and Bangkok’s CBD with multiple amenities on the doorstep. 

  • Unit price starting THB 3,580,000 (~HKDHK$852k)

  • Only 30% Down payment with the remaining 70% not due until 2025.

  • After-Sales Services: Sansiri’s Property Care services available after the completion



Payment terms for Flo By Sansiri are simple and straightforward. A booking fee of THB 100,000 (or the equivalent in foreign currency) for a 1-Bedroom unit or THB 200,000 for a 2-Bedroom unit is required as soon as possible to reserve.

Thereafter a further 30% deposit (less the booking fee) is required to be paid within one month upon signing a Sales & Purchase Agreement (SPA). Draft copies of the SPA are available upon request. The final 70% payment will not be due until completion in 2025.

The Common Area Management charge for Flo By Sansiri will be THB 55/M2/Month meaning the smallest 1-Bedroom unit will cost THB 1,347.50 per month (US$ 40) and the one-off Sinking Fund payment due upon completion is THB 500/M2. 

bottom of page